Here is a list of the blogs I have written since August 9, 2014 regarding the situation in Ferguson, Missouri.
The incident is far from being resolved and demands our attention:
1. AUGUST 12: Do Police Matter? Take Ferguson For Example
2. AUGUST 18: Ferguson: Deja Vu?
3. AUGUST 28: Seven Steps for Ferguson
4. SEPTEMBER 27: More on Ferguson: The Bracelets
6. NOVEMBER 4: Looking More Deeply Into Ferguson
7. NOVEMBER 8: Learning From Ferguson: Preventing Others
To see the CBS timeline regarding the events in and around Ferguson CLICK HERE.
- The Grand Jury decision whether or not to charge Officer Darren Wilson.
- If he is charged, there most likely will be a lengthy trial.
- If convicted, Wilson could appeal the decision.
- In the meantime, tension builds not only in the streets of Ferguson and nearby St. Louis, but also in many of our nation’s cities.
- Whatever the outcome, I hope that we all have learned something from this — learnings that will help reduce the number of “Fergusons” in the future.
- That’s how some good can come of all this…