1. Making Choices: The Moral Aspects of Policing — a discussion of the moral aspects of policing especially differentiating between actions that are “legal,” but which are, in fact, immoral.
2. A Sad, Sad Day in Madison — the shooting this week by officers in Madison, Wisc. of an unarmed 19 year old black youth. Protesters take to the street.
3. My Philosophy of Policing — what I call my philosophy of policing and my new “Eight Pillars of Policing.”
4. Why Police Matter — police matter in our society when they present a strong foundation in which honesty, moral action, and respect for human rights become their standard.
5. Police Task Force: The Top 14 — what I believe to be the top 14 out of the 60+ recommendations made by the President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing.