- More scrutiny of Muslims.
- More pressure on black protesters.
- Less scrutiny of police misconduct.
- Fewer civil rights investigations.
- The prospect of a special prosecutor appointed by the new Attorney General to re-investigate Hillary Clinton is a very real one, indeed. THE WASHINGTON POST
- More: A “radical reshaping.” ASSOCIATED PRESS
- Related: Rudy Giuliani’s big gamble on Trump paid off. THE NEW YORK TIMES
- TMP Context: Is this the end of the era of the “consent decree’ over local policing? THE MARSHALL PROJECT
[Thanks to The Marshall Project for this.]